Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

led display and programing

Status
Not open for further replies.

master5

need help disigning a led display to display rorsach inkblot for party i'm planning would like to use a lot of leds and program it to do radom inkblots. I want to use white leds on black background. if anyone would like to help me please post on here or email me

How big are you thinking of making this thing? LED arrays can get pretty difficult to make when you scale things up if you haven't taken on a large project like that before.

party

end of school year month or so away
enough leds to make a decent transitions to different inkblots
the could be just 8 bit inkblots

Last edited:
Not a chance to build and program in a month unless you were very familiar with electronics & programming.

You might try a digital photo frame with a movie mode and some animated GIFs of your inkblots.

Not a chance to build and program in a month unless you were very familiar with electronics & programming.

You might try a digital photo frame with a movie mode and some animated GIFs of your inkblots.

Or for smoother images and transitions, you could even put them into .AVIs or some other common movie format and display on a digital photo frame. Wouldn't cost much more than the parts and time to do the whole project yourself, and is much more likely to get done inside a month. ;)

Me, I'd look into renting or borrowing a digital projector. Go big. :)

Just some thoughts,

Torben

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back