last version of proteus

Status
Not open for further replies.
00100, PROTEUS is not a free program. It is available through a license, but for that you must pay. The cost will vary depending on which version you choose. If you were looking for an illegal version, we do not support that here and can not help you. The best thing I can suggest is get the demo version, or settle for a simpler, free program such as LTSPICE.

Regards,
Der Strom

Last edited:
Not working as in not getting installed? or not Simulating?.

Are you using a Download Accelerator or Manager?. This is whats listed by Labcenter Electronics on the features of the Demo Version of Proteus.

Its an automated page... what browser are you using.... The file should be in you download folder... if the automation doesn't start you will find a "click here" somewhere in the text...

If all you're trying to do is simulate, I would recommend you just get LTSpice. There's no expiration date on it, and other than not being able to design PCBs, it is not much different from PROTEUS. Just my two cents

I'm sorry for being late to reply u
thanks everybody for helping me
my problem has been solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…