Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

last version of proteus

Status
Not open for further replies.
00100, PROTEUS is not a free program. It is available through a license, but for that you must pay. The cost will vary depending on which version you choose. If you were looking for an illegal version, we do not support that here and can not help you. The best thing I can suggest is get the demo version, or settle for a simpler, free program such as LTSPICE.

Regards,
Der Strom

Last edited:
Not working as in not getting installed? or not Simulating?.

Are you using a Download Accelerator or Manager?. This is whats listed by Labcenter Electronics on the features of the Demo Version of Proteus.

Labcenter Electronics said:
The Proteus Professional demonstration is intended for prospective customers who wish to evaluate our professional level products. It differs from Proteus Lite in that it does not allow you to save, print or design your own microcontroller based designs (you can however write your own software programs to run on the existing sample design suite for evaluation), but does include all features offered by the professional system including netlist based PCB design with auto-placement, auto-routing and graph based simulation. - Please note using a Download Manager or Accelerator will corrupt the file.

If all you're trying to do is simulate, I would recommend you just get LTSpice. There's no expiration date on it, and other than not being able to design PCBs, it is not much different from PROTEUS. Just my two cents :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back