Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to create hex files become demo version

mini

Hi Senior Member ,
A couple days ago, my friend came to my home.
He looked at my PC, you made some small project, I said to him yes, what your compiler, I said Oshonsoft.
Do you know how to protect your project as for demo version, it means you can generate it, then you can share it to other guys but as a demo version, and then after a week run or depending on what you want to do (days), then the files Hex become errors or give something message. and can't use, and need to burn again the hex file to uC.
I said, "how", he said you can create an eeprom.

As well as my latest conversion with him, can senior members here give me an idea.

Thanks,
Mini.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back