Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Laser Reciever detector...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greatbuddy

Hello dear colleagues,
Would like to say that iam proud to join here, Come to the short down..

Here is my simple requirement which follows..
Hmmm can i have a circuit which detects the output from a
Laser Reciever and gives the simaltaneous output which may be a electrical signal or whatever does it.. ..
Just need a circuit which will guide me to the project to move a step..
Thanks in Advance and great regards..

Radiation ????

Hmmmmm i dont know the basic things...
Actually my requirement is to detect the signal from the Laser Reciever (Topcon LS-70C & LS-70B) and give me the output in whatever the form it does...

Please put forward ur ideas dear friends..

Happy day..

A receiver does not transmit, there is nothing to detect. That's his brief idea.
What you're trying to do is build a version of the receiver? You need to provide a link to the transmitter what what it transmits.

Oh, you want to detect the laser, not the receiver. Big task for a beginner.

I would make the laser send out pulses (1 ms?) of 38kHz (or 36 or 40kHz) modulated beam, and build the receiver starting with a IR detector module from a VCR or such.

But without the rotating laser and the scrapper (scraper?) controls you'll really have nothing.

I know it's not electronic, but I would use a visible laser and shine it at a mark on the tractor or scraper.... and do the leveling in the evening (or moonlight) if the sunshine is too bright during the day. It's not like any particular field will need leveling every crop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back