Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

large seven segment PCBs

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddieg

I am in need of help with my PCB. I had some PCBs designed and made for cricket club score board. I have been asked to build another. Where I got the PCBs from are no longer in bussness. I have the symatic and the curcuit diagram but am told I need gerber files to get some PCBs made. Can any one help to produce the gerber files?
Regard Eddie.

Hi Eddie,

Which design software you use? eagle or protel or autocad or altium designer or Orcad or something esle, you can try to convert the artwork to gerber file. don't forget to output a Excellon drill file and aslo output a tool list, Plated and non-plated holes included...

Regards,
Hong Bin

How big do you need the digits?

Might be worth you having a look on ebay for a super size led display for score boards etc, and most likely cheaper than you can construct one for on a large pcb.

Here is a link **broken link removed**

But there was bigger one i had seen a while back and cant find them now in a quick search, but thought they were called Jumbo displays.

Pete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back