Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Junebug PORTB header mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Krumlink said:
Everybody is apparently credited by the number of reputation points they have. This is one of the things that are really starting to bug me.

Dude this isnt a game of who gets more points. I earn mines... Just because you been registered here longer than me does not mean you are better than me and need to try to take me down. Stop posting negative on me. I know its you. I value my rep and i try my best to help if i know something.

**broken link removed**

Keep your games to yourself!

The system is setup so that you have to give rep to X (is it 10) other people prior to giving rep, good or bad, a second time. This keeps one member from clobbering or pumping up another. If you are getting multiple bad reps chances are that several people do not like what you are doing. IMHO they should tell you what that is.

The number of good or bad points you can give depends on the number of green boxes you have. I think you are up to 4 boxes and Krumlink is back down to 2. He can not do a lot to hurt you.

Do not lose any sleep over the reputation system. We all have better things to do. FWIW points are not things you earn but rather gifts from people who appreciate you.

AtomSoft said:
Dude this isnt a game of who gets more points. I earn mines... Just because you been registered here longer than me does not mean you are better than me and need to try to take me down. Stop posting negative on me. I know its you. I value my rep and i try my best to help if i know something.

**broken link removed**

Keep your games to yourself!

Well this all spawned off of "whats this drawing" where I had a valid statement where a pic saying what is this is not very clear. He couldn't tell us what it was from.

All you had to do was say "its from a battery charger" or somethign like that. For example, if I posted a pic of a phototransistor, and only the phototransistor:
**broken link removed**
It would be helpful to know what it was in, that way you would know what this device applies to.

Besides dont get upset about the reputation system. If you really want to get all the rep points you can get, go over to www.chiefdelphi.com forums.

bill i wanted to use that to replace..

L1 which was also 680uH.. but not sure on amperage:

L1-680uH-inductor = is in the manual

But not sure how to replace it... on the new junebug(im making)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back