Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Job offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonElder

Hello,

I have a project which I need someone to help me make.

The device will be an LCD bracelet worn on the wrist. Every X seconds, it will display a word on the LCD screen. After X seconds, another new word will be displayed. And so on and so forth.

I envision that this will require an LCD screen, a PIC chip, memory, and a battery for power. The exact details are up to the maker.

I do NOT need the maker to build a strap or casing for this prototype. I only need to have the working parts. It must be powered by a battery.

I don't imagine this should be a tricky project for a technically minded person but I cannot do it myself.

I am going to pay for your time and components used.

If interested, please contact me and we can discuss further.

How many will be made? What price each? See your other post I put a link there to a watch that I know about. It is a good place to start.

There are some one inch LCD displays from cell phones. I can't find the part numbers now but....you can display pictures or text on the phone LCDs.

Mike is right that normal watches can not display text.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back