Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Job Opportunities in North America

Electroenthusiast

Born in a a country, which's name i am ashamed to say. Flunk mostly throughout the university degree, but managed to get the certification at the end. I have been using this forum mostly to half my age, and have learnt a lot here.

I wish i could move to US/Canada, but as like we would have Visa complications since we are not green card owners. I have had a dream of moving to US ever since i studied in the university, but i know it is very difficult now. I have got various books for GRE prep, but i will not be able to afford the fees for masters degree.

I'm looking for a Hardware Design Engineer role. If you get through some of my posts, you would understand my interest. Anyone kind enough, please revert on DM.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back