Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

JLCPCB timeline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can get DHL delivery in 3-5 days, count yourself blessed.
Every time I've been forced to use DHL, it's more like 2-3 weeks.
My DHL, China to US, is 3 days. Probably 12 boards this year and never missed. I send my finished product back to China (LOL) and that takes 4 days. I find that shipping over the weekend is a good practice. With FedEx, they will hold a box 50 miles away over the weekend in a distribution center.

I send my finished product back to China (LOL) and that takes 4 days.

Who do you use to sent your products TO China?

I had a batch of 60 boards that needed to be reworked (vendor received counterfeit parts), and the quote (literally) from DHL was "It will cost you less to just start over" when they saw the costs on the customs document for the shipment (which reflected the true price).

I returned the shipment via USPS (postal service), which still cost more than $50, with no tracking outside the US other than delivery confirmation. It was an anxious 2 weeks waiting for that notice!

With a commercial account?
Yes.
From China, goes to my house so it is last thing in the day. I think with a industrial address it would be here 6 hours sooner. The driver: "last stop... back to the air port".
I also use FedEx & UPS with in country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back