Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

isd 1000a

Status
Not open for further replies.

gm

Hi,

I have been trying to get the isd 1000a voice/record circuit to work and I am having problems. This is my second time at trying this circuit and both times have had very little success :x. I can get the playback to work, at least I think it is--I hear a capacitor pulsing for about 20 seconds then the sound ends. The part I can't seem to get to work is the record. I have tried two different mics and still no luck.
This project is one from Radio Shack. I have followed the schematic as outlined. I have made other integrated circuits work. My experience is at the novice level.

Any ideas appreciated.
P.S. I believe the schematic from Radio Shack is incorrect.....
thanks,
GM

Make sure of the polarity of the Condenser Mic. If used in reverse it won't work.

Kinjal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back