Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

is it possible to generate gps signals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they do, but if my cloaking device fails i can still start the race by smashing backwards into a wall. This will propell me back in time to jump ahead of your stang.

I remember this Mazda Precidia that was faster than the 5.0 Mustang, it would just go like nobodys business.
**broken link removed**

This is cool the AVE Mizar, a flying Pinto
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
:eek: Come and tell me going off subject anytime, man... :eek:

Last edited:
blueroomelectronics said:
My Mustang has long been converted into razor blades.

Don't Pintos blow up?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Pinto
**broken link removed**
Nice looking girl, car not so much.

I've owned 2 Pintos in the past. Best Fords I ever owned. Beat the hell out of both, barely maintained them, and the still ran, and pretty easy on gas. Both were totaled in accidents. The insurance companies were quite generous, I didn't argue. I could have put one back on the road, but for some reason the insurance company wanted it. Guess I was lucky I didn't get rear-ended in those accidents...

Well IMO the ugliest American made cars of the past were AMC. The Matador was really an ugly car, even though it was in a Bond movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back