Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Inverter 1000 watts

Status
Not open for further replies.

roby8556

looking for a rigid design on a 1000watts inverter on a 12v or a 24volts DC 102ah batteries including charger

Last edited:
Hi Roby if you want that much design it is hard to find but if that is necessary for you made from that conventional platform of CD4047 using mosfets and Transformer of True Ratio.

hi, i just built an inverter using h bridge, and it works fine, i used SG3524, is it posible to achieve a pure sine wave with out using large filters, is there a way i can put a refrence sine wave of 50hz, to it and switch at a high frequency square wave and retrieve the sine wave at the output?

You've already asked this in another thread, please don't ask the same question more than once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back