Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

inpout.dll and Visual C++

Status
Not open for further replies.
inpout.dll has to be imported into your compiler and you have to use IT'S functions to setup and drive the port. What you need to do is setup a program called giveio which works for every program on the system.

thank U Sceadawian for u'r responce but simply importing it my compiler and coding does the required function what I'm in need of,would u like to clarify for me

Sorry I can't, I'm not too familiar with the tools myself. I know you can import DLL's that have published functions. Many DLL's are compiled with the functions published in a sort of descriptor, never used the feature and it's been a long time since I tried to code anything serious. You need information on how to use the published functions though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back