Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Infrared Motion Switch needed urgently!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tim_l_012

Hi All

i need simple schematics to build a small infrared motion sensor, so when someone walks between a LED and the other wall, the path will be broken, and set off a buzzer.

If any of you have any plans that match this sort of descirption, or have any other questions, please reply with as much detail as possible!

Thanks in advance, :)

Tim.

sensor alarm

:D hi there tim,

i had that schem of what you really want, however i've forgotten where i have filed it, what i have now is anultrasonic intruder alarm which i preferred. it sends out 40khz signal and can cover 7' x 15' tear drop-shaped area. if you like this just email me, cant post the schem here its not mine, i dont know who the author is. to avoid legal complications i can send you the schem thru email. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back