Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Inductive Spike Capacitor Charging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Nikon

So I'm trying to make a voltage multiplier circuit with just parts I have laying around. I've come up with the circuit in the attached .jpg. Of course this is a rough draft and will need some tweaking, but I wanted to know what yall thought. Is this an acceptable method? I feel that it is very simple and will do the job. I guess I just have second guesses about it cause I've never really seen anyone do it this way. This circuit is just for sh*ts and giggles so there are no real constraints. Just wanted to test a concept.

Anyway, let me know what you guys think. Is there anything that I'm missing that might make this design a bad? I don't have any transformers laying around otherwise I'd use one.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 199
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back