Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

incubator circuit help*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incubator

Hi kyrie2,

as announced I converted the files to Eagle version 4.16.

You may now proceed as suggested. In the meanwhile I'll work out a circuit for an automatic air moisturizer. Manual moisturizing burries the risk of too much humidity which causes the eggs to get rotten.

No chicken - no money to come in.

Boncuk

Attachments

• Incubator-2.zip
    17.7 KB · Views: 304
Hmm...I'm not sure. Better not press it, just in case. ;)

You bet! I won't touch that thing. :D

Woah. That's a very impressive score. I didn't even know there were competitions for that. :)

Torben

There were clubs for typewriting as well as shorthand writing. Typewriters were pure mechanical devices and typing speed depended a lot on a well designed type writer. (Doesn't do much if the fingers are faster than the springs - all entangled letter hammers, resulting with the fingers full of paint) OLYMPIA was the best. They are available at flea markets only nowadays.

Regards

Hans

Hi Mr. Boncuk

Thank you for all the help^^
Your a genius^^ tsk!!! :)
thank you thank you!!!!

~~

Last edited:
plzzz hepl me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

can u help me for a incubator circuit?it should be maintained at 37 degrees celcius to 38, with a 25-w heating element and 10-w exhaust fan. tnx muah lpzzzz

To anybody who can help EVO regarding his/her problem,can u pls.send that to me also coz we have same project i guess. Thanks...

incubator

hey mike
i wana know wetha' this circuit dia is for chicks as well how can i make it foa multiple birds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back