Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

incubator circuit help*

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyrie2

can u help me for a incubator circuit?it should be maintained at 37 degrees celcius to 38, with a 25-w heating element and 10-w exhaust fan. tnx muah

Last edited:
Incubator

Hi cyrie,

here are complete schematic diagram and a single layer PCB layout for the incubator. The zipped file also contains a suggestion for an incubator box.

Adapt the number of heating resistors to the size and ambient air temperature of the incubator box.

Schematic and PCB layout made with Eagle version 3.55. Can be used with version 4.16; for version 5.0 it must pass through 4.16 first. (and be saved using that version)

Having problems PM me.

Note: The circuit does not contain a humidifier.

Boncuk

Attachments

• Incubator.zip
    15.4 KB · Views: 973
can u help with the incubator circuit? we have projects incubator circuit design, it should be maintained at 37 degrees celcius to 38, with a 25-w heating element and 10-w fan. tnx muah

1) As Boncuk alludes to, you need a humidifier, unless your cultures are completely sealed, as in screw-capped tubes. Petri dishes need the humidifier. A pan of water in the bottom works fine.

2) Are you sure you need 37° and not 35°C? What are you growing?

John

Aligator eggs.
Over 37 deg they come out male.
Below 35 deg they come out female.

Thirty six can be either way.

Or something along those lines, its been a long time.

John :)

Last edited:
37 deg incubators are common in a BIO lab. From stressing plasmids to denaturing protiens.

We had many fixed temp 37 deg units in my last bio class.

Last edited:
The file format boncuk used is Eagle software. I tried to convert the files to an image format for you. Let's see if this works.

Attachments

• Incubator-2.png
    Incubator-2.png
    35.6 KB · Views: 926
  • incubator-box.png
    incubator-box.png
    20.4 KB · Views: 711
Actually Boncuk deserves the gratitude as he provided the circuit, I just converted the file format for you. But thanks. I had to look up senpai, :)

Are you in Japan?

Last edited:
and also mr.bancok thank you so much for the file you send it to me
and mr. mike bits... ^^ thank you, uhmm, im here at philippines, half jap and half pinay ^^, im a new member here ^^

Well, Mabuhay to the forum :)

Walang ano man, Your welcome for you non tagalog speakers.

Hi,

birds eggs need to be turned half way round a couple of times a day.
Dunno why, i think it helps the development somehow.
(turned around the length axis)
Best of luck with it,
John :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back