Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Im looking for someone to help me read car wiring schematics, i have all diagrams

Status
Not open for further replies.

carguru

Ok so here is the deal, im not 100% good at reading schematics and i work 2 jobs and dont have time to sit down and study all this just yet.

I swaped engines from one car to another. I have the engine harness schematics from both engines and both interior harness. The problem is wiring the new harness into the existing body harness so that the engine computer can communicate with the interior computers. I have all the diagrams and i would require help from someone who has knowledge about reading schematics. I have all pictures of the harnesses and the diagrams associated with it.

I can offer a donation for help. I have paypal. Please let me know if someone would be interested in helping me

This is for a Audi.

I should be capable of helping you, being an auto technician for 15 yrs. I will need the following information emailed to me for review.
1. Year make and models of both the host and the donor vehicle.
2. Engine displacement, transmission type and number of forward speeds.
3. All known electrical options of both vehicels.
4. Any additional information you may deem imperative.

You may email me at buddrow58@yahoo.com

Doesn't "guru" status mean your supposed to be very very good at something?
Like, already know everything there is to know about something good? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back