Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

im looking for a CY62158ELL-45ZSXIT 44pin chip

Status
Not open for further replies.

777xxx

ive looked on google shopping but there is only one result. and its expensive. there dont seem to be any uk suppliers of this part or if there are theres a 40 week wait for them to fabricate it. anyone have one for sale?

The "T" on the end just means they are originally supplied in "Tape and reel" packing for automatic insertion machines.
The version without the T is supplied as individual parts in trays. The same datasheet applies to either.

I can't find any place in the UK that has stock at the moment; some will have them in a couple of months.

Octopart list quite a few places that claim to have them:

Or this one?

yeah, i did look at these. unfortunately the shipping is the thing that costs the money. must be due to a chip shortage in the uk maybe?

yeah, i did look at these. unfortunately the shipping is the thing that costs the money. must be due to a chip shortage in the uk maybe?

There is a worldwide electronics component shortage since Covid. Some parts have been zero-stock for months, with years-long lead times. The list on Octopart doesn't include any of the big suppliers like Digikey, Mouser, or Farnel/Newark. All the places that claim stock are second tier suppliers who may or may not be completely honest about what they have. Note that "Microchip USA" is in no way related to Microchip, the manufacturer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back