Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Im Bored

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcremes

I have like 90 green LED's lying around along with like 200 330Ω resistors, and I'm bored out of my mind. Any ideas on what I can do with them?

So these parts you have.

Are the green things LED's or are they "like LED's", and are the other things "like resistors" are or they actually resistors ???

Just thought I'd "LIKE" ask.

Put them all in series and plug the into a wall outlet to see what happens.

What's their forward voltage?

Make a 9 x 10 LED matrix PONG game.

i'd probably use them to try to take over the world!!! :) if you're realy boered, hook each one up to its own oscilator, and have them set to different frequencies. wait... how did you come to own that many LEDs?

i'd probably use them to try to take over the world!!! :) if you're realy boered, hook each one up to its own oscilator, and have them set to different frequencies. wait... how did you come to own that many LEDs?

You would need 90 LEDs to take over the world? :rolleyes: Sheesh! I could do it with 86! :D

I modded my PS2 and I ordered them bulk so I got 100.

Who wanted code? :D

void flash (void);

void main (){
while (1){
flash ();
}
}

void flash (void){

11949892282132520602led_circle_green.svg.med.png
}

finally you made others to have a funny discussion by having them all, this is what you could do with it :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back