Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IEEE Membership...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lord loh.

I am intrested in taking up an IEEE student membership. I understand that the membership runs from 1st January to 31st December.

So what happens if I enrole now in Mid October 20005? Will my membership end on 31st December 2005?

Sounds economical to enrole from 1st Jan 2006....

Please clerify if I have got ant facts wrong....

I made the same mistake a couple of years ago..... It expires in dec, no matter when u enroll.

I got my IEEE student membership.

And the FAQ says that if you enrol after October, you are enrolled for the next year and the services begin immediately. So you get three month bonus membership.... I did not understand this part... Or I would have enrolled long ago....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back