Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ieee member

Status
Not open for further replies.

saraali

I am an student. I am in fourth year in which i have to do project work . So i want to download some papers in various areas so i need IEEE user name and password if any one want to give me this information please send to me.
i want to be member in ieee but in my county there is no credit card.

I have access to IEEE because I am a student (University). Doesn't your school provide access?
Unfortunatelly there is no way I (or any licensed user of IEEE) can give you any passwords or even download articles for you.. They have pretty strict terms of use.

If your school asks you to do project work or research, it should provide you with access to literature. Ask your teacher/professor for help.

I have access to IEEE because I am a student (University). Doesn't your school provide access?
Unfortunatelly there is no way I (or any licensed user of IEEE) can give you any passwords or even download articles for you.. They have pretty strict terms of use.

If your school asks you to do project work or research, it should provide you with access to literature. Ask your teacher/professor for help.

i need scientific paper for "integrated mobility model for mobile ad hoc network in urban area"
i find this but i can't to download it becuase i am not ieee in member

https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/freeabs_all.jsp?arnumber=1404606&abstractAccess=no&userType=

IEEE, if my memory serves me correctly, is an organization for which you must pay for a subscription. Any literature that belongs to them is only available to its members, who pay for their membership. It is illegal to obtain this literature without direct permission from IEEE.

i think student subscription is only some $30 a year... you can pay online using credit card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back