Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ideas for projects

Status
Not open for further replies.

midea11

Hi, I am an Electrical and Electronics final year student and I need topics for my final year project. I need topics in the telecomms aspect of electronics. The only electronic circuit i've ever designed is a power supply unit

If you've done a power supply before go with what you know. Design a new power supply, only one that has features that your previously designed one's didn't have, perhaps a constant current or/and power mode. Add frequency generator type features to the power supply so you can modulate it with different signals, perhaps for the purpose of introducing intentional transients to a circuit to see the devices responds. You could intentionally allow the main VCC voltage to be modulated very shallowly by an audio source to see how it responds to cross talk, skies the limit.
Go with what you know, but do something new too, and more importantly something that interests you as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back