Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ideas for a brushless motor??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodrigo_trad

Hi everyone, new to this place.

So long story short, I used to have an aerial photography business using drones a few years back, one of them fell and broke and it was a beast; it was an octocopter with a 1.2 mts span (about 5ft I think) and I think it could lift upto 10kg but obviously never tried it.

So anyway the crash wasn't that bad but the body broke so I removed the motors and ESCs and stored them.

Now I feel like doing something with them other than flying, they are T-Motor Navigator series MN4014-9 KV400 that use a 40A ESC. and I have 10 or 12 I think. They are pretty much new, probably less than 100 hours flight time.

I've been searching for DIY ideas for these motor but I don't seem to find anything.

I have a shop at home where I make furniture and things like that on wood and metal, so making something along those lines maybe? I also have a 3d printer so that broadens the horizons a bit I think.

So if you think of something usefull or fun to do I'd appreciate it vey much!

Go to youtube, hackaday, or element14 and just do a search on brushless
motors, tons of projects / discussions on BLDC.....

Regards, Dana.

Hi everyone, new to this place.

So long story short, I used to have an aerial photography business using drones a few years back, one of them fell and broke and it was a beast; it was an octocopter with a 1.2 mts span (about 5ft I think) and I think it could lift upto 10kg but obviously never tried it.

So anyway the crash wasn't that bad but the body broke so I removed the motors and ESCs and stored them.

Now I feel like doing something with them other than flying, they are T-Motor Navigator series MN4014-9 KV400 that use a 40A ESC. and I have 10 or 12 I think. They are pretty much new, probably less than 100 hours flight time.

I've been searching for DIY ideas for these motor but I don't seem to find anything.

I have a shop at home where I make furniture and things like that on wood and metal, so making something along those lines maybe? I also have a 3d printer so that broadens the horizons a bit I think.

So if you think of something usefull brushless dc motor or fun to do I'd appreciate it vey much!
Hi, I got your point. Why not you try brushless dc motor? As one of my hair dryer was broke and I used 72V 400W brushless dc motor and I think you can use this motor for your drone camera or with higher specs but I believe brushless DC motor is perfect as per your requirements and needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back