Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IC 555 Timer books

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newtronics

Could anyone point me in the direction of a second hand copy of a practical circuits or practical applications or circuits book for the 555 timer IC? Being a pensioner in difficult straights, and unable to get the help I need, I would like to resort to a book of practical 555 timer projects in order to get my project out of the way. Can anyone help me out here, please? Walt.

I think you can find free good matherial (schematic drawing, hints) in the web.
Try search "555 & timer & (schematic | diagram)" on a search motor.

Ezio Rizzo

Rizzo is right , search the web. the 555 timer is a very commom part of many homebrew and proffesional applications.
The phrase " Application Notes" is also usefull, if you get stuck come back here , someone will help.

Heres a link to one of the best 555 timer sites ive seen. If you have a printer/copier just print the whole thing out and then read it at your leisure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back