Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I am trying to construct a low fuel level sensor? HELP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

seatpleasant

I am having trouble figuring out what components that I can use to build a fuel level sensor, that will tell me when the fuel level is low and will activate the LED to turn on.

More information would be helpful. If it is for an auto with an existing electric (not electronic) gage/sensor then it might not be too difficult. Many of the gages like that are essentially voltmeters - you could look at the voltage going to the gage to give you the indication. A detailed shop manual would be a good resource.

low fuel level indicator

:D hi there, I have this circuit but I cant remember yet where I have filed it, from what I can recall your signal source is from the gauge fed to the schmitt trigger device then to a couple of transistors to lite up us the LED & buzzer. A modification can be made so that the LED will blink and the buzzer will give a buzz-buzz-buzz. :D

HI all I am trying to do the same thing on my R/C helicopters .May be someone can help me on how I can do this.

Thanks
Alias Les

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back