Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to Set/Reset Latch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know that....but still may i know how to set/reset the latch; and run a counter using the IR Receiver...
At least i want to know the working of IR Receiver.

Last edited:
That is very easy. Get an IR LED, an IR receiver. Give the IR LED a 3V supply from old batteries that you have, point it to your IR receiver LED. It usually reads from 0 to 1.1V. To interface them to PICs, see this circuit:
**broken link removed**

Use an LM358 for the comparator.

how to set/reset the latch; and run a counter using the IR Receiver...
The PIC handles all that kinda stuff, if I understood your question.

**broken link removed**

May i know the Connections of Receiver,
i want it to be as simple as possible. Just tell me the three pins of this Reciever.

whoa that's a big pic... okay see this link:
TSOP1738 datasheet
This'll be your initiation into datasheets, you'll need them all the time for every device. A very good practice also.

But since you asked, I'll give you the pinouts:
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back