Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to modulate an opamp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ni-chrome

First: Thank you RadioRon, you really help me with my thread "what's wrong with this picture??"...

In the attached schematic, I'm using a piezo vibration sensor to monitor a machines condition. The problem is it's too sensitive, the smallest vibration sends the opamp to it's max output.
It was suggested a 1K or 10K potentiometer just before the diode would help; but the results I get is either no output or full output; nothing inbetween. Maybe I did not understand exactly what he wanted.(Comprehending written instructions is not my strong point)
Is there a way to modulate the sensitivity of the sensor so I can control how much vibration starts the timer?

Attachments

• DOC032.PDF
    37.7 KB · Views: 152
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back