Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to generate a Modified sin wave...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
where is the 150 v taping line from the triac on top of the header going?

Last edited:
here it is........

Attachments

• 2012-12-26 19.50.34.jpg
    2012-12-26 19.50.34.jpg
    323.5 KB · Views: 139
  • 2012-12-26 19.51.06.jpg
    2012-12-26 19.51.06.jpg
    323.8 KB · Views: 158
  • 2012-12-26 19.51.46.jpg
    2012-12-26 19.51.46.jpg
    317.9 KB · Views: 137
I am gessing some kind of voltage regulatoin.
Where did you get that circuit?

Don't gess i think it is for battery charging when the inverter is in off state....the other transformer is for regulation....

Can anyone explain me the working of it??

from manufacture

I Can't imagine any Manufacture supplying a Poor Quality, HAND DRAWN Circuit like that.
And without knowing the Programming for the "PIC", It isn't a Practical circuit to Determine what it is ment to do or to Duplicate it .

I Can't imagine any Manufacture supplying a Poor Quality, HAND DRAWN Circuit like that.
And without knowing the Programming for the "PIC", It isn't a Practical circuit to Determine what it is ment to do or to Duplicate it

The schematic is redrawn by me only some part not fully sketched....

hi

i found this circuit while searching on Google what is the use of diode and Resistance // to it??

Attachments

• 1212.JPG
    1212.JPG
    177.6 KB · Views: 145
In standby the battery is charged via R1. When the battery is supplying current the diode by-passes R1.

The circuit i posted back, as i said i think it is used for dc battery charging but there is no diode rectifiers at center tap so how it is working??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back