Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to connect sound-card mic/spk to telephone's handset?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsz1

Hi, Help me please if you get any idea.
I want to connect the sound card input and output to a normally telephone's handset(only handset!), so the input for sound card MIC should from handset's mic, and the output from sound card SPK will go to handset's earphone. How can I do that?

Does your phone have a jack on it for a headset? I would think it would. But, if it doesn't, then tell me and we'll go from there. :wink:

It is handset, no headset!

Electric Rain said:
Does your phone have a jack on it for a headset? I would think it would. But, if it doesn't, then tell me and we'll go from there. :wink:
I want to use a normally telephone's handset, NO HEADSET. any idea ?please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back