Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How do you like my new sig and avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

killivolt

I felt it was time for a change, the other "General Thade" doesn't fit my personality.

Besides the new Avatar reflects how I do things, plus I've alway's liked Turtles.

Regards,
kv

I like it better, Ninja.

The new avatars seem larger, hence resolution that was optimized for the old ones will need to be tweaked. What is the best resolution to use?

John

The new avatars seem larger, hence resolution that was optimized for the old ones will need to be tweaked. What is the best resolution to use?

Anything over 100x100 pixels. The forum will resize them and so you just want it to be at least that size so no stretching happens to keep the quality high.

Sorry but it does not look very nice to me.

Sorry but it does not look very nice to me.

It's all a matter of opinion, everybody has one, and you are entiteld to have one:)

Regards,
kv

Last edited:
Um, a wild guess, hedge hogs?

Hi,

Is that a big turtle? So you are slow moving then? :)

Hi,

Is that a big turtle? So you are slow moving then? :)

Nope I'm the worst fast walker ever. But, just like turtles, their slow but, the minute you take your eye's off'em there gone.............feeeeew!!!

Edit: However, it takes me forever to do things. I'm really stubborn and not a perfectionist but, on some things, um ya.

Regards,
kv

hmm, don't hate me for this, but i think older avatar was better. only thing that matters to my eye is that ninja-thing. somehow, i just dont quite like it. But, that signature reflects avatar well, and if that's more your personality than general thade, it makes a lot sense. thade was indeed old grumpy aggressive....ape? how does that reflect you better than your new avatar? :D but i don't know you that well.

that was weird writing, so just to clarify, i think however that new-you is better! :)

hmm, don't hate me for this, but i think older avatar was better. only thing that matters to my eye is that ninja-thing. somehow, i just dont quite like it. But, that signature reflects avatar well, and if that's more your personality than general thade, it makes a lot sense. thade was indeed old grumpy aggressive....ape? how does that reflect you better than your new avatar? :D but i don't know you that well.

that was weird writing, so just to clarify, i think however that new-you is better! :)

I just think it's old. I began the site with 3 monkeys. They were ok, but that got old too! I like to sketch and create cartoon characters, I have created a Turtle world, I admire them, they move at their own speed, nothing really forces their speed. They have a hard protective shell, my life it's fast and I don't have time to do the things I want to do. Plus, I have thin skin, I shouldn't let things bother me so much. I would rather be fun and playful, no always so serious.

Life is to short, and I need to just chill, and focus, slow down and grow. I'm going back to school part time, I have to redo all my Maths and need to learn C programming, their is no timeline to finish. I'll just take it one day at a time, till I'm done.

Thank you.

kv

Edit: I plan to use one of my own creation, this Avatar is just here temporarily. You may like that one better? We''ll see.

haha, who am i to judge your avatar, i don't even know why i picked mine? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back