Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how do i install this compilier

Status
Not open for further replies.
dstich said:
if any one could tell me how to install this compilier and use it would be alot of help thanks http://www.voti.nl/jal/index.html

It's a DOS command line style compiler. If I remember correctly you just put JAL in one directory and add whatever options you want in the command line and run Jal.... I say 'remember' because I use Jalcc enviroment (free) makes life a little easier It's available here.... **broken link removed** There are other GUI's too (that is just the one I use). You can see what it looks like.

I suggest if you have any questions about programming in the language join the JAL yahoo group
People are ready to help the link is on this page (JALlist)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back