Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How can i combine circuits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gvi70000

How can i combine the two circuits in a way that when the microphone is off only the photo diode will lit the led an vice verse? Should i use a pnp and npn at the outputs of the op amps?

Attachments

• TriggerCircuit.JPG
    TriggerCircuit.JPG
    99.9 KB · Views: 253
Ok...if i use the op amp as preamp and comparator i will need more switches in my case - limited space - Using the switches i already have i will use each op amp as comparator for the trigger, one switch to toggle between sound and light sensor and one for light/dark. I think this conclude my space usage in the box. The only thing i am concerned about is "Will the circuit do the job?"
I'm waiting yours opinions.

Attachments

• TriggerCircuit.JPG
    TriggerCircuit.JPG
    100.2 KB · Views: 230
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back