Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

High Frequency Kid Repellent

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is an interesting thread about the diversity of ineffective solutions including electronic repellents.

To a screwed up mind, a simple act of agression may become motivation to burn down your house. Certainly, the lack of parental control is a cause, but the root cause is often deeper and widespread. There is no simple solution, but tough love often works with wall climbing to gain trust. The noise makers make just escalate into bigger noise violence. Fear begets fear. Hate begets hate.

But I agree with the OP. Child protection is not sufficient in a land where well meaning intentions may have opposite effects.

In a land like Cali with some Fruits and Nuts, down under when original settlers pointed to many big hopping animals with long tails and said "What are they called?" , the Aboriginals answered in their language "Kangeroo ", meaning " I don't understand you". There is a lot of opportunity for miscues.

Last edited:
I agree, Tony.

But far be it for me to dictate human behavior.

Despite the general theme of the thread, the OP made no allusion to his end purpose or use...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back