Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hi friends, I want to Design an Robotic Arm Help Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tariqrahim

Dear Friends
I want to design a Robotic Arm with minimum cost please tell me which moters i can use and if any good design or links please tell me as soon as posible.

thanks

Ive bin tinkering with a robotic arm i call RoboArm II for the past few months that you might want to have a look at.

Heres some pics :
http://www.geocities.com/nettron1000/RoboArmII.html

It uses various DC motors. The base rotation motor is a 24 volt gearhead, the main arm lifting motors are two 12 volt gearheads, the "elbow" motor is a 12 volt which drives a series of spurgears via a rubber drive belt and the wrist rotation motor is 12 volt worm gear type.

The parts came from various sources mostly from junk parts i had laying around or from trades i made with other builders and some came from on-line surplus outlets, so it cost very little to build ( so far).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back