Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hi every body

Status
Not open for further replies.

anwar

i have to design a robot using cmucam2 vision system has the ability to trace ball and follow it..my question is that i need some one to help me and find for me the course code of the cmucam2 and also the propel source code for the pic microcontroler ..i will really appreciate it

https://www.cs.cmu.edu/~cmucam
also check in Carnegie Mellon University. i've had that same camera for a year now, but haven't used it as of yet, there is a lot in those sites. also exactly as you need
(following a red ball) its a lot to read, but jamed w/ info. also there is a couple differant variations of that camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back