Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Searching for high current brushed dc motor driver ICs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in search of brushed DC motor driver ICs. I have been using L298 IC but problem I am facing is that it can supply maximum CONTINUOUS load current of 4A. I want some driver Ic capable of providing CONTINUOUS(and not peak) load current of 8A to 9A. So, do suggest IC names if you know any.

Last edited:
the IC you suggested is absolutely perfect.But looking at datasheet it seems quite difficult to design its circuit on pcb. Maximum voltage to my motor is 12V.Some other IC capable of providing 10A of continuous is also fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back