Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hey (MPLAB SIMULATOR )

Status
Not open for further replies.
jcsancheza, I have two suggestions for you. I realize you're new, so I understand you probably don't know the rules too well yet. First of all, hijacking someone else's thread is usually frowned upon here. I would recommend next time you start your own thread. It's more polite to the people involved in the old thread. My second suggestion is that you use an external website to host your code if it's as long as this one is. A favorite of mine is www.pastebin.com. You can paste your code with the correct spacing, even apply syntax highlighting, and click "submit", and then just post the link in your thread here at Electro-Tech. It keeps the post neat and it's much easier to read.

Best wishes,
Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back