Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with helicopter

Status
Not open for further replies.

wer11

i am a high school student and now living in Canada.seems I won't go to college or university any more.Flying rc helicopter is my hobby,I want to live on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess if we could see ALL of the original post, it would make sense.

As it has been redacted, I guess we will never know.

JimB

Hi,

It is every man's dream to be able to live on an RC helicopter, but unfortunately nobody has yet invented The Incredible Shrinking Machine.
We'll just have to wait :)

Seriously a little more information on what you really want to do would help a lot here. You also might want to state what happened with your school that you wont go anymore.

JR, Graupner, Multiplex, and other RC manufacturers have company-sponsored teams. I don't know the economics involved or whether team members are fully supported, but perhaps that is what the OP had in mind.

In any case, it is a tough road to pursue, and the chance of success, as mentioned above, is slim. A more likely route is to develop a name in some part of model RC aeronautics, and then sell endorsements to the manufacturers. Or, in the case of some engineers, help companies develop new products. Real Flight had considerable input from a well know model engineer.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back