Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with an electronic question:op amp amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

amr_007

Hey all..
i was working on a design problem for a unity feedback op-amp amplifier with the following specs :
Gain > 60dB, GBW > 10MHz, PM > 600, Output swing > 1.5Vpp.

so far i managed to satisfy the requirments

but there is a question i cudn't answer ..the question is :

Study the effect of the operational amplifier finite unity-gain frequency by
sweeping the input frequency of a square signal up to 10MHz @ 100mVpp.

i really wish you guys can help me..i hv to hand in this problem tomrrow so i hope i get fast replies from all electronics experts here..thanks all in advance

here is the schematic of my design but withou adding the dc battery with the input(i did it in another schematic) :D

**broken link removed**[/url][/IMG]​

Technically, it's not a question. It seems to me the task is to simulate your circuit by sweeping the input signal over the specified frequency, and commenting on the gain, phase and unity gain frequency. So, you just need to run a simulation and write about the observed results. Unless I've misunderstood something.

first of all thanks for replying..thanks so much
and ye..it is a simulation task..i run an AC Simulation sweep//and i end up gettng zerp phase in the phase bode plot and nothing at all appearing at the gain plot..i am using Multisim
i hope u can help me why is this happening..if u want i can send my design to ou so u can run it and see for yoursel..waiting for your reply.,plz reply soon :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back