Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help with a temp controler for a fridge freezer

Status
Not open for further replies.

darthmaul

hello all i am new to this site and not sure if this post is in the right place but here gose anyway.

i have seen a great little temp control unit in the silicon chip mag and it is available from jaycar here in australia .but what i would like to do is modify this baby so as to make it more flexable to use for my other hobby brewining and fermenting beers.
although the kit dose select temps via a trim pot inside the unit it would be nice to mod this unit so i could use it with external pots and may be even a read out on it .but i do not know the first thing on how to do this?
or has any of you fellow electronics gurus got an easy diagram and some pictures of a temp comtroler that will do this job that can be built at home
ther must be somthing or someone out there who has done this and they are easy to control and not twitchy to use .

any help would be nice and i thank you all in advance you can email me as well or a pm with help would be nice .

thanks all darthmaul :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back