Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help when controling from pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

kakatua

hi everybody,, i could use some help here.
im only 14, i was in a special robotics class, but they closed it, i built my robot and everything , but i dont remember how to control it from pc.
i have the conection to paralel port, then i conect the first cable as positive, and the 24th as negative, i just conect the motors and when i send the code in binary, so it sends electricity and starts the motors, or led lights. the problem is that we used a software calles ws_logo or something like that, it is the one with a turttle has an icon. i need to get that software, so if anyone can tell me where to get it, or send it by mail i would be very thankfull. also i need somee tips and advaices for controling it and building it, because i need to finish it for my final project of high school.

my actual design is something like this:
in the bottom it is a triangle with 2 engines, and in front a rollerball.
then it has a body
with 2 engines, i per arm. and in the head it contains 2 leds. i need to controll all that from my pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back