Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help to identify

Status
Not open for further replies.

jflowers

hello everyone i have a question about a part that i came across a couple of days ago... ok here it goes... this part is on a pcb that i use with a piece of gear that i work with but on the card it says ( c12) which i know thhat represents a cap but what i was wondering is a way to find out the the way to identify it here is a little discreption of it( this is where it throws me off )
ok to start off it is clear glass and has CY20C 222F CGW if any one can help me i would love it well thank you for your time

When you see a cap with three numbers on it, the capacitance is usually expressed in pF thusly: 222=22x10Λ2, or 2200pF or 2.2nF or 0.0022uF.

Attached is the data sheet for those types of caps:
**broken link removed**

Attachments

• datasheet.pdf
    29.7 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back