Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HELP!! Proteus dhtxx and ESP8266 Library

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alones

anyone have a dht22 and esp266 library?
i cant find it on the internet. .please help me i need it for my project i'm newbie in proteus. .
:( HELP me please

Simple answer, don't use Proteus - use something that supports the ESP8266 - probably the easiest option is the Arduino IDE which can have the ESP8266 added to it, and there's masses of support and examples out there for it.

If you are only laying out a board, then you can build your own part (schematic symbol and PCB footprint). It's pretty easy and there are a lot of tutorials. If you're trying to simulate, that's a whole other story.

im only trying to simulate arduino to proteus. .
Very hard to simulate everything... The ESP8266 is a difficult chip to model!!

Just assume the ESP8266 is working and use the Terminal model..

okay thank you. .but how about the dht22?
any library for proteus?
i cant see it from the internet. .im searching everywhere but still see nothing

The dht22 is a one wire sensor.. Use a DS18b20 ( as this is inside the dht22 anyway ) Get it working, Then when you do it for real you know the software is good..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back