Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

proteus

kk29

Request for Proteus PCB Design Help: Temperature Controlled Fan and Intensity Controlled LED Circuit with Op Amps
Hello Forum Members,

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently working on a project that involves designing a circuit for a temperature-controlled fan using a thermistor and an intensity-controlled LED light using an LDR. I am using two op amps (741) in the circuit.

I have the basic schematic in mind, but I am struggling with the implementation and simulation in Proteus. If anyone has experience with designing such circuits or has expertise in Proteus simulation, I would greatly appreciate your guidance.
  • Connecting the thermistor and LDR to the op amps.
  • Setting up feedback mechanisms for temperature and intensity control.
  • Achieving a smooth transition in fan speed and LED intensity.

Screenshot 2023-11-19 152050.png
Screenshot 2023-11-19 152148.png

combining these two circuit as one circuit and creating one circuit (using 2 op-amps)
If anyone could provide a detailed schematic or walk me through the steps in Proteus, I would be extremely grateful. Additionally, any advice on best practices or potential pitfalls in designing such circuits would be highly valuable.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.

I don't use proteus, but just a word of advice - forget using a 741!

The minimum supply for those according to the data sheet is 20V (+/- 10V, dual supply).

Use eg. an LM358, which has a supply voltage rating of 3 to 36V. It's also a dual opamp, so will do both functions.

(If you worked in EasyEDA (free) rather than proteus, there are definitely quite a few people on here who could help you).

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back