Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help Needed With Arduino Based Temperature Plotting

Status
Not open for further replies.

alielm

I am a student I have master and as a final project I have mppt charge controller using arduino please can u help me I tried much but I didn't arrive to a good result I neeed circuit diagram in proteuse isis can someone help me please

Since this is your project, we won't do the design for you, you need to show us what you have done so far.
So what is the program that you have tried with the Arduino?

Last edited:

when I use here PWM the result that I find are really good but when I try to remplace it with arduino the result change and don't work even the voltermeter indicate other mesures

this is the the PV :

Can you please help mee ?

I've never used an arduino, I use PICs for that type of thing, so I'm not familiar with that code.

Looking at the arduino analogwrite() function, the PWM frequency appears fixed at 490Hz which is very low for a switched mode regulator.

I'd expect a PWM frequency somewhere in the tens of kilohertz, normally - but I cannot see any PWM option for the arduino to generate high frequency PWM.

You should be seeing a PWM waveform anyway, as your code is little different to that in generic examples - though they just use analog value /4 rather than the "map" instruction.

eg. https://www.arduino.cc/reference/en/language/functions/analog-io/analogwrite/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back