Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me build a two step sequencer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello again.
Collin, you suggest connecting the cathode of the LED to the non-inverting side (+ on pin 3 and 5)of the comparator trough a 100k resistor, is that it. And what about the inverting side? Should I leave them unconnected?

Here is the schematic as it is now, produced by the Express Circuit Board software:

simulador_1-jpg.27317

I'm an airline captain for TAP Portugal, flying the Airbus A340 and this is a hobby for me. Presently I'm in Johannesburg and will return home (Lisbon) only on Friday, when I'll be able to try your suggestion on the breadboard.
Thank you very much.

Attachments

• simulador_1.jpg
    simulador_1.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 202
Ahhh... got it. Directly to the Stamp and scrap the 393 altogether. That would certainly simplify things. :).
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back