Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help in reciever circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

rectifier

Hello ,,

I need a help in building up a reciever circuit that can checks the incoming huffman codes and return it to its main symboles

as an example if the following codes were:

s1===0
s2===01
s3===001

and the reciever gets the following sequences:

it should find out that the sequence is:
s1,s2,s1,s3,s3,s2,s1

the circuit should be build using circuit maker program ..I am thinking of using a flip flop to store the incoming codes and then a compartor to compare between the code we got now and the code we got before .. this is the main idea am I correct in thinking this way ?

please ,, if any have a better idea ,, or can assest me ,, I will be grateful

thanks alot

rectifier said:
Hello ,,

I need a help in building up a reciever circuit that can checks the incoming huffman codes and return it to its main symboles

as an example if the following codes were:

s1===0
s2===01
s3===001

and the reciever gets the following sequences:

it should find out that the sequence is:
s1,s2,s1,s3,s3,s2,s1
The decoding can be done using a microcontroller.

the circuit should be build using circuit maker program
if you are talking about the program titled "circuit maker", It may not benefit you, because it might not have microcontroller chips in their libraries.

As for building the actual receiver itself (I assume wireless), you need to determine what frequency you want to pick up, because certain receivers are best for certain frequencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back