Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help Circuit Requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregory

I have a motor vehicle that has a noise in the drivetrain Can you advise what electronic device I can build and what noise pickup device to use as I wish to have more than one pickup an several points of the drivetrain and to switch from one to another to obtain a sound reading .
I have had the vehicle to several garages and they can not find the noise .
Can you help me out with a simple device to build

Ignore the oriental nonsense, it has made a couple of similar meaningless posts today.

As far as your drivetrain problem goes, your first problem will be finding a suitable transducer. These things are used in industry for noise and vibration analysis on machinery.
Where to obtain such transducers I dont know, you could try googling "noise and vibration".

Other than that I cant help much.

JimB

Some mechanics use a doctor's mechanical stethoscope and others use an electronic stethoscope to hear things.

If you can hear the noise while the vehicle is idling you might also a pipe, like a piece of scrap heater core hose you have lying around. That's an old mechanics' trick. Hold one end up to your ear.

I need a help!

I want to have some knowdelege about ECHO and REVERB circuit but I don't have any document about it
Who can help me?
Thanks!

Cars don't have echo and reverb.
Old electric geetars used to have echo and reverb from springs with transducers on each end or from obsolete bucket-brigade ICs.
Now they use digital-signal-processing with memory to do it.
Please make your own thread about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back